I know, I’ve been missing on a lot of posting lately, again, because of Finals. Now that it’s finally done, I’ll give you a little peep on what’s going on with my life.
- Last week of duty this sem @ German Doctors. Did cleansing enema (I’d rather not explain it here but if you are that curious, let’s all thank God for Google, okay?)
- Busy preparations for our Grand Case Presentation (with a disappointing grade since we had 2 weeks to prepare for it and the hassles but hey, at least we know we did great)
- The F-I-N-A-L-S. The sleepless night I had for this sem so far just preparing for it. :) Haha! (I passed lecture! OMG. *grins here*)
- I have 111 friend requests @ FB this week. Haha! It’s irrelevant. Hahaha!
What to expect next week:
- English final exam and submit an A4 photo of a house/building built from the past till 1950. (Where on earth can I find such photo. And if you’re suggesting Cathedral Church, it’s still my 2nd choice.)
- Research DEFENSE. (Gosh, what to do……..)
- My tito from the US will be home for 2 weeks. Yey :)
- Endless computer games marathon (Again, irrelevant. Haha!)
That’s about it. My not-so-busy life :) Haha! I hope everything goes well. And I’m just posting what I’m going to do for the week because I find it a blessing. We all have things to thank about and the simplest things in life are not to be ignored. These are little things we fail to appreciate because we want more in life, when in fact, we are already blessed with so much. So having a weekly recap of what’s been going on is a reason to smile about. And what to expect for the next week is being thankful of the incoming blessings. Show your love friends, have your own recap. And at the bottom, leave a little note for Him up there saying
*Thank you Lord. Life’s been great :)
Hello Tumblr world! So nice to see you again. Wow, I missed out on a lot of blogging this week, and the last. Credits to FINALS for making me antisocial again. Regardless, here I am ready to tackle about my nonsense rants that would annoy anyone who would even bother reading this. Haha!
I have to admit, last week and this week was probably the busiest weeks I’ve ever had in my college life, true to word I even got sick because of it. Ha! Thanks to my ever strong body that I was able to catch a flu, I’m now lying down on my bed as I write to this blog. Anyhoo, I’ve been busy with our grand case presentation (man, it eats up your time and your body, for real). It’s not easy being in-charge of the group, where you have to look over your flock to see progress and changes to attain the best in you, right? Responsibility is the key, which I for one admit I don’t have. Haha! Yes, I’m lazy and pessimistic. Big plus, finals are fast approaching and I always hate the feeling where I’m not assured whether I’ll be able to make it to Senior year, or I’d be saying hello to my wonderful life as an out-of-school youth. Haha! See? I am pessimistic. Hit me. I need it.
Last week was still intimidating. Had to rush for our research paper which until now I don’t know what’s happening to it so far (Maam, are you there?). I gave myself a break for the weekend and went to the famous Bukidnon festival, the Kaamulan :) It wasn’t that amazing since I wasn’t able to see the street dancing and all but I found the crowd fun and excited. And it was my first official out of town trip without the ‘rents. Yey! Hurray for me:)
Next week? Wow, the last of my dose for the 3rd year life. I hope I get to kiss my Senior year with a big HELLO. :) So yeah, turn to Him for whatever it is I’m looking for, and I know in His plan I’ll find it :)
Undergrads, God bless us all :)
Life is good coz’ God makes it good. Yeah!
No assessment tool.
Drove the car with the hand brake on.
Sick from all the traveling and less rest. Kinda disappointing.
Ate too much.
Expecting another black-out tomorrow.
Finals next week.
Worried about grades.
Senior year, are you there??
Death comes next.
HELLO TUMBLR! I missed blabbing about my misery.
I know I’m not supposed to crave a lot on material things, but I badly want a Blackberry phone :( Or maybe close to that. Haha! Parents don’t agree and I know I don’t have the ability to save so yeah, no BB for me. Haha!